Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Classes||Paladin||Guild Hall||Forge||Hatchery||Zones||Treasure Troves|
|Spellbook||Artisan Skills||NPCs & Quests||Dyes|
|The Silver Sigils are currency which can be used for purchasing item at Silver Sigil Store. Silver Sigils only come from the Treasure Troves which can be unlocks by using dragon keys . You can't buy this resource without Mammoth Idols.|
Sigil Store Items
- Treasure Troves keys can be purchased with idols.
- Unlike Gold or Materials, Silver Sigils and Dragon Keys aren't loot items and won't be dropped by monsters.
- Every potion that you brought from the store can be found in your Backpack located at the Consumables slot.
- The Dragonore was once used as currency for crafting charm in the old patch of Dungeon Blitz, its usage has been removed in the new patch, the Dragonore along with the trainer's skill points were refunded in the form of gold currency to the majority of dungeon blitz players during transaction from the old patch to the current patch. However, since Dragonore has made a comeback in the game's latest patch, it's safe to assume there is a future plan for Dragonore yet to be known.
- You can only collect Treasure Troves up to 99 of them, after that, it will stop dropping as one of the loot items once you reached that number.