|Classes||Paladin||Guild Hall||Forge||Hatchery||Zones||Treasure Troves|
|Spellbook||Artisan Skills||NPCs & Quests||Dyes|
|Treasure Troves come as rare drops from fallen foes and contain a secret assortment of goods and gold. You'll find exciting rewards such as the splendid Darkheart Apparition and the astonishing Ivorystorm Guardian!|
Cost of Dragon Keys and Treasure Troves
|Cost of Dragon Keys|
|X 1 Dragon Key||22|
|X 10 Dragon Keys||210|
|X 25 Dragon Keys||470|
- This icon only appears when you ran out of Dragon Keys.
|Cost of Treasure Troves|
|X 1 Treasure Trove||50,000|
|X 10 Treasure Troves||375,000|
|X 25 Treasure Troves||625,000|
- This icon only appears when you ran out of Treasure Troves.
- The keys can only be purchased by buying idols .
- Unlike the gears in your armoury, the Class Gears are only obtainable by opening Treasure Troves.
- Every Trove also includes a cache of Silver Sigils, which you can redeem for special items and ingredients at the Sigil Store.
- All Exotic Charms are either Rare or Legendary only. Visit the Miscellaneous Charms page for more info.